Attention Hunters: Hunting Season on YPG is now closed until September 1. Permits for the 2022-2023 season will be available starting in July.
YPG will be charging a $35 fee for hunting access passes for the 2022-2023 season. There is no fee for minors 17 and under, seniors 65+ or persons with disabilities.
THIS SITE IS THE OFFICIAL SOURCE TO OBTAIN ALL HUNTING PERMITS ON YUMA PROVING GROUND. ALL INDIVIDUALS SEEKING A PERMIT MUST HAVE AN ISPORTSMAN ACCOUNT.
When you register, be sure to include your full name as it is stated on your driver’s license or state issued ID.
Follow these steps to get your hunting access pass
- Watch the hunter safety briefing video and take the quiz. After you pass the quiz you must still wait for security approval before you will be eligible for permits.
- Watch your email for approval from the YPG security team. Once they have completed your background check, you will receive an email.
- When you receive the approval email, Log-in to your iSportsman account and click “Acquire Permit”
- Select the permit you want and click “Add to Cart”
- Review and accept the acknowledgements, check “I agree” and “Save”
- Click View Cart and Checkout.
- Order Confirmation
- Print Permit
Remember, after taking the Range Safety Quiz, you must wait 4 to 8 business days, to receive an email from the Yuma Proving Ground security team approving your account (Background Check). You can then log in to your account to acquire the hunting access pass and weapons registration permit. If you don’t see the email notification, check your bulk mail folder.
Permits will not show as available until you receive the approval email from security.
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com, or call (928)328-2125
Click here for the iSportsman User Guide
When hunting on YPG, all persons must have the following:
- Hunting Access Pass. Required for all members of hunting party. A copy must be in your possession, electronic or paper, and must be presentable to law enforcement.
- Weapons Registration. All weapons, including rifles, bows and side arms must be registered. A copy of the registration must be with the weapon while on YPG. Only persons who are hunting and have a valid AZGFD hunting license with necessary tags may carry a weapon on YPG.
- Range Clearance (daily). All persons hunting on YPG are required to contact range control to obtain range clearance each day.